Free sample - Corporate Treasury: A Complete Guide
The functions, responsibilities and roles
This is a free sample of our complete guide to corporate treasury.
The full version of this eLearning module is a complete guide to the functions of a corporate treasury and is comprised of a 60 slide presentation, with full audio and comes with extensive supporting notes.
Included in this sample:
1. What is Corporate Treasury? - 23 minutes
- Primary Duties
- Major Responsibilities
- Organisational Structure
- Policy, Internal Controls & Governance
2. Treasury Resources - 31 minutes
- Processes & Internal Controls
- Treasury Management Systems (TMS)
- Banks - Counterparty & Cash Management
3. Treasury Structure - 10 minutes
- Centralisation vs. Decentralisation
- Global, Regional and Decentralised Treasury Centres
TMI Academy Certificate awarded on completion:
Already finished your sample? Click here to purchase the full version.